Would you like to sell items at one of our events? If so, all you need to do to get started is register using the appropriate button above and starting entering your inventory.
- Sign into the registration site (using buttons above)
- Follow the instructions and fill in the required information
- Electronically sign the Consignor Agreement form
- There is a non-refundable $8 consignor registration fee that will be deducted from your payment
- Log into the registration site (using buttons above)
- Click on the "Work With Consigned Inventory" link and then "Work With My Consigned Items (Active Inventory)"
- Fill in the category, description, price, size, etc. There is a check box that you can check to indicate that you want to donate the item to charity if it does not sell. There is also a check box that you can check if you want the item to be discounted 50% on the last day of the event. Then click on the "submit" button to add the item to your inventory.
Preparing for Drop Off
- Make sure your items are clean
- Using the registration software, print out tags for each of your items on regular paper or card stock. Card stock holds up better.
- Use safety pins to attach the tag to the clothing (see diagrams at the left) or tape securely to toys
- All clothes need to be on hangers forming a "2" from the front. Outfits tend to sell better when put on the same hanger (you can use one tag for the whole outfit).
- Accessories, hats, gloves, socks, tights, onesies, hair ties, etc. can be placed in plastic bags and tags attached to bags
- Shoes can be put in a bag or you can attach tags to shoes with tape or put safety pins on laces
- Please make sure barcode is as flat as possible and not taped over
Dropping off Inventory
- Log into the registration software (using buttons above)
- Register for a drop off time (these will be in the days just before the event)
- Drop off your inventory at the registered time
- If you want to volunteer for a shift to get the extra benefits (additional %s earned on your items, shopping before the general public), log into the registration software and select one or more volunteer shifts
During the Event
- Either sit back and watch your items sell or go shopping for items you need!
- Visit the registration software to see which items have sold (this will be updated each night after the event closes)
After the Event
- If you still have any items remaining at the end of the event, you will need to pick them up during the designated time (unless you elected to have all of your items donated in which case you don't have to do anything else)
- Checks will be sent in the mail within 14 days after the event ends
Log into Consignor Software